Our Celtic Clover Lace Tipped Veil, an alluring lace trim on luxurious, soft English tulle. Featuring a beautiful sequined Celtic clover design which adds movement with a subtle sparkle!
The four leaf clover and the luck it brings is something we know well. It is the rarest form of the three leaved shamrock, the emblem of our patron saint, St. Patrick. It is said that he chose the shamrock, a native Irish wild flower to represent the holy trinity. The three leaves of a shamrock are also said to represent faith, hope and love. The fourth leaf on the clover stands for luck.
- The photo shows our Celtic Clover Lace Tipped Veil in Cathedral length 99″/250cm.
- The lace itself measures 2″/5cm wide and features a Celtic rose lace scallop design with sequinned four leaf clovers.
- On the longer veils, the lace starts approximately 38″/96cm from the comb which we finds perfectly compliments most dress silhouettes as it stops just under the bum. With the fingertip length – the lace starts mid shoulder, about 20″ from the comb.
- If you would like a custom length or the lace starting at a different point, don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries.
- The tulle (veiling fabric) colours recommended for this beautiful lace veil are Pale Ivory and Ivory.
- Secure to you hair using the attached clear plastic comb.
- Our Celtic Clover Lace veil is also stunning in a Full Lace Veil
- Handmade especially for you in Ireland.
- Kindly allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Worldwide shipping from Ireland.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs!
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
You can order samples of our tulle and lace of your choice here
Any cancellations must be notified within 2 hours of ordering and refunds will be subject to admin fees and taxes.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and selected hair accessories and includes complimentary gift wrapping. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered/Express post.
Selected hair accessories/jewellery sets, garter and ring cushion orders within Ireland will be sent free of charge in a large envelope by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service. Standard Post does not include a tracking ID. If you need your order urgently or would prefer to have a tracked package, please select the shipping upgrade option and we’ll send your item by Registered Post with complimentary gift wrapping (gift wrapping service excludes ring cushions). Kindly indicate in the order notes section at checkout if you need your order urgently and we’ll try our best to dispatch as soon as possible.
Samples of lace and tulle include free standard shipping.