Our Claddagh Champagne/Ivory Lace Veil, an alluring lace trim on luxurious, soft English tulle. Featuring a Celtic Claddagh design which is a rare find indeed! The Claddagh ring is an Irish symbol of love and commitment. Traditionally worn pointing inward by those who wish to show that their heart already belongs to someone, that they are in love. Reinterpreted here in the true spirit of the Claddagh, this romantic style veil will complete any elegant bridal ensemble.
- The photo shows our Claddagh Champagne/Ivory Lace Veil in Cathedral length 99″/250cm. Model is 5’3″ and is wearing 4″ heels.
- The tulle (veiling fabric) colours recommended for this beautiful lace veil are Ivory and Champagne.
- Secure to you hair using the attached hypoallergenic, clear plastic comb.
- This gorgeous lace veil is also available to order in Pale Ivory and a two-toned, Vintage Ivory.
- You can have this beautiful lace veil made in a two tier style.
- Handmade especially for you in Ireland.
- If you would like a custom length, don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries.
- Kindly allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Worldwide shipping from Ireland.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs!
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and hair accessories. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered post.
Garter orders within Ireland will be sent by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service.