Our stunning Claddagh Lace Cap Veil with an elegant boho twist.
- Clasped with a beautiful, flower pearl brooch.
- The Claddagh lace trim comes in three colours: Pale Ivory, Ivory and Vintage Ivory.
- Choose your colour combination of veiling tulle and lace to best enhance your bridal gown.
- Adjustable to your preferred style. Wear it with the clasp at the back or the side.
- Can also be worn as a drop veil or mantilla.
- Secure in place with bobby pins.
- This stunning bridal veil is available in any style and any length as a custom order, made in Ireland especially for you.
- Can be customised to your liking. Kindly message us to discuss your preferences.
- Please note that for the Claddagh Lace Cap Veil, total length should be measured from the center of your forehead or according to your preferred style. All lengths are approximate.
- Worldwide shipping from Ireland.
The Claddagh ring is an Irish symbol of love and commitment. Traditionally worn pointing inward by those who wish to show that their heart already belongs to someone, that they are in love.
Reinterpreted here in the true spirit of the Claddagh, this romantic style veil will complete any elegant bridal ensemble.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs!
For more information on choosing your perfect bridal veil, please click on the links below:
What Colour Wedding Veil Will Match My Dress?
How To Choose The Right Length Wedding Veil
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
You can order samples of our tulle and lace of your choice here
Any cancellations must be notified within 2 hours of ordering and refunds will be subject to admin fees and taxes.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and selected hair accessories and includes complimentary gift wrapping. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered/Express post.
Selected hair accessories/jewellery sets, garter and ring cushion orders within Ireland will be sent free of charge in a large envelope by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service. Standard Post does not include a tracking ID. If you need your order urgently or would prefer to have a tracked package, please select the shipping upgrade option and we’ll send your item by Registered Post with complimentary gift wrapping (gift wrapping service excludes ring cushions). Kindly indicate in the order notes section at checkout if you need your order urgently and we’ll try our best to dispatch as soon as possible.
Samples of lace and tulle include free standard shipping.