Our Claddagh Lace Tipped Veil, an alluring lace trim on luxurious, soft English tulle. Featuring a Celtic Claddagh design which is a rare find indeed! The Claddagh ring is an Irish symbol of love and commitment. Traditionally worn pointing inward by those who wish to show that their heart already belongs to someone, that they are in love. Reinterpreted here in the true spirit of the Claddagh, this romantic style veil will complete any elegant bridal ensemble.
- The photos show our Claddagh Lace Tipped Veil in Pale Ivory, Cathedral length 99″/250cm.
- The lace itself measures 2″/5cm wide and features beautiful Guipure lace with a heart design.
- Choose your lace colour: Pale Ivory, Ivory, Champagne or Vintage Ivory.
- Then choose the shade of veiling tulle to best match your wedding dress. We recommend to match the Pale Ivory and Ivory lace with either the Pale Ivory and Ivory veiling tulle and the Champagne and Vintage Ivory lace with either the Ivory or Champagne tulle.
- On the longer veils, the lace starts approximately 38″/96cm from the comb which we finds perfectly compliments most dress silhouettes as it stops just under the bum. With the shorter lengths – the lace starts mid shoulder, about 20″ from the comb.
- If you would like a custom length or the lace starting at a different point, don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries.
- Secure to you hair using the attached clear plastic comb.
- Our Claddagh Lace Tipped Veil is also stunning in a Full Lace Veil
- Handmade especially for you in Ireland.
- Kindly allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Worldwide shipping from Ireland.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs!
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
You can order samples of our tulle and lace of your choice here
Any cancellations must be notified within 2 hours of ordering and refunds will be subject to admin fees and taxes.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and selected hair accessories and includes complimentary gift wrapping. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered/Express post.
Selected hair accessories/jewellery sets, garter and ring cushion orders within Ireland will be sent free of charge in a large envelope by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service. Standard Post does not include a tracking ID. If you need your order urgently or would prefer to have a tracked package, please select the shipping upgrade option and we’ll send your item by Registered Post with complimentary gift wrapping (gift wrapping service excludes ring cushions). Kindly indicate in the order notes section at checkout if you need your order urgently and we’ll try our best to dispatch as soon as possible.
Samples of lace and tulle include free standard shipping.