Our Clover Lace Tipped Veil with Lace blusher features this sumptuous lace graduated to the knee. Send us a message to discuss your preferences.
- Handmade to order in Ireland using only the highest quality, soft English tulle.
- Shown here is the long cathedral 114″ length with pale ivory tulle, you can also have your veil made in Ivory. Please select the option accordingly.
- This two tier version of our Clover lace tipped veil features a lace tipped blusher that is cut on the circle and lightly gathered into a 4″ metal comb. It falls gracefully to the elbows, graduates to the fingertips and down to your chosen length. If you would prefer it to be fully gathered in at the comb to give a fuller, layered effect then you can specify in the message section when placing you order. Please see the tiers & blushers section of our veils page for more information.
- The blusher part can be worn over the face and measures approximately 80cm/31″ from the comb, but you can let us know if you have a specific length in mind.
- This stunning bridal veil is available in any style and any length as a custom order, made especially for you. You can choose from the menu or contact us if you desire a certain length or style.
- The veil lengths listed are measured from the comb to the end of the veil. The blusher measurement is not included in these finished lengths i.e: Cathedral length is 99″+ 31″ for the blusher, so you can order your chosen veil length measured from the comb to the end of your dress and we’ll allow for the blusher.
- Kindly allow 3-5 days processing time before dispatch. We can try to accommodate urgent orders but we recommended to place your order no less than two months before your wedding date.
The four leaf clover and the luck it brings is something we know well. It is the rarest form of the three leaved shamrock, the emblem of our patron saint, St. Patrick. It is said that he chose the shamrock, a native Irish wild flower to represent the holy trinity. The three leaves of a shamrock are also said to represent faith, hope and love. The fourth leaf on the clover stands for luck.
We are so delighted to have found an elegant way to subtly incorporate one of the most well known symbols of Ireland into this show stopping veil. We love how the symbology perfectly encompasses the spirit of marriage and have created something astoundingly beautiful for you wear down the aisle.
If you’ve been searching for something to represent your heritage on your special day, we hope you’re inspired by our modern take on a traditional style.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs.
Malcolm (verified owner) –
Best of class!!! Great Quality & Service!!