Our Embellished Tulle Birdcage Veil will look simply beautiful with any bridal ensemble. A sophisticated vintage style veil made with a Pale Ivory, Russian net under a layer of soft English tulle, embellished with pearls, crystals or a mix of both.
- Wear alone or with one of our sparkling bridal combs to enhance your look.
- Choose your top layer tulle colour according to your preference.
- Attached to a hypoallergenic plastic comb which can be positioned at the back or either side to suit your look.
- The veil length from the top of the comb measures approximately 30cm unstretched.
- This beautiful Embellished Tulle Birdcage Veil is handmade to order in Ireland.
- Can be customised to your preferences. Kindly contact us for more information.
- Please note that for this veil in the White tulle option with Pearls, the pearls will be Ivory.
- We aim to dispatch within 3-5 business days. We recommend that you order your veil at least two months before your wedding day to allow for varying delivery times.
- If you’re located in Ireland, why not send us a message and make an appointment to view our beautiful range of accessories in person?
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs!
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and hair accessories. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered post.
Garter orders within Ireland will be sent by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service.