Our Peacock Lace Veil features vintage style, open work lace and would look stunning surrounding a simple satin or crepe wedding dress train. The intricate, fanned design reminds us of a beautiful peacock’s tail.
- The photo shows our Peacock Lace Veil in Cathedral length 99″″/250cm.
- The lace itself measures 3″/7cm wide and is graduated at the comb.
- If you would like a custom length, don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries.
- The tulle (veiling fabric) colours recommended for this beautiful lace veil are Pale Ivory and Ivory.
- Secure to you hair using the attached clear plastic comb.
- Our Peacock Lace Veil is also stunning in a Lace Tipped Veil
- Handmade to order in Ireland using only the highest quality, soft English tulle.
- Kindly allow 3-5 days processing time before dispatch. We can try to accommodate urgent orders but we recommended to place your order no less than two months before your wedding date.
- Worldwide shipping from Ireland.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs.
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
You can order samples of our tulle and lace of your choice here
Any cancellations must be notified within 2 hours of ordering and refunds will be subject to admin fees and taxes.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and selected hair accessories and includes complimentary gift wrapping. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered/Express post.
Selected hair accessories/jewellery sets, garter and ring cushion orders within Ireland will be sent free of charge in a large envelope by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service. Standard Post does not include a tracking ID. If you need your order urgently or would prefer to have a tracked package, please select the shipping upgrade option and we’ll send your item by Registered Post with complimentary gift wrapping (gift wrapping service excludes ring cushions). Kindly indicate in the order notes section at checkout if you need your order urgently and we’ll try our best to dispatch as soon as possible.
Samples of lace and tulle include free standard shipping.
There are no reviews yet.