Our Posie French Chantilly Lace Bridal Veil with blusher is a sumptuously delicate style that will accentuate an understated dress train beautifully.
- We have sourced this lace from northern France, an area renowned in the world of fashion for this exquisite craft.
- Handmade to order in Ireland using only the highest quality, soft English tulle.
- Slightly gathered at the crown and attached to a clear, flat plastic comb. If you would prefer your veil made without gathering, simply make a note in the message section when you place your order.
- The tulle (veiling fabric) colours available are pale ivory and ivory. Photos show our Posie Two Tier Veil in Ivory tulle.
- Our Posie French Chantilly Lace Bridal Veil is also available in a single tier style.
- If you would like a custom length, or longer than those stated you can contact us.
- For other styles in our French Chantilly Lace Veil Collection, may we suggest Renée French Chantilly Lace Veil and Renée Two Tier Lace Veil.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs!
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and hair accessories. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered post.
Garter orders within Ireland will be sent by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service.