Our Stella Chantilly Lace Veil is handmade to order here in Ireland, with you in mind. Chantilly lace has been much sought after through the years and is a traditional style that blends seamlessly with a variety of other laces. It will also highlight a simple satin dress train beautifully.
- Highest quality English tulle, tipped with an elegant Chantilly style lace at the end.
- Attached to a clear plastic comb.
- The Stella Chantilly Lace Veil can be made in whatever style you choose. You can choose from the menu or contact us if you desire a certain length or style.
- Shown here with Pale Ivory tulle, you can also have your veil made in Ivory. Please select the option accordingly.
- Kindly allow 3-5 days processing time before dispatch. We recommended to place your order no less than two months before your wedding date.
- If you’re located in Ireland, why not send us a message and make an appointment to view our beautiful range of accessories in person?
For more options in our Chantilly lace collection, you can view our Renée French Chantilly Lace Veil and our Posie French Chantilly Lace Veil.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs!
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and hair accessories. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered post.
Garter orders within Ireland will be sent by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service.