Our Tulle & Net Birdcage Veil adds a touch of vintage glamour and will look simply beautiful with any bridal ensemble. A sophisticated vintage style veil made with a Pale Ivory Russian net under a layer of soft English tulle.
- Wear alone or with one of our sparkling bridal combs to enhance your look.
- Choose your top layer fine tulle colour – available in white, pale ivory, ivory, champagne and blush and then also your net colour, either pale ivory(off-white) or ivory according to your preference.
- Attached to a hypoallergenic plastic comb which can be positioned at the back or either side to suit your look.
- The veil length from the top of the comb measures approximately 30cm un-stretched.
- This beautiful Tulle & Net Birdcage Veil is handmade to order in Ireland.
- Can be customised to your preferences. Kindly contact us for more information.
- We aim to dispatch within 3-5 business days. We recommend that you order your veil at least two months before your wedding day to allow for varying delivery times.
- If you’re located in Ireland, why not send us a message and make an appointment to view our beautiful range of accessories in person.
- You can also choose to add accents like Swarovski crystals or half pearls, or even a mix of both. Click to view our Embellished Tulle Birdcage Veil.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs!
For more information on choosing your perfect bridal veil, please click on the links below:
What Colour Wedding Veil Will Match My Dress?
How To Choose The Right Length Wedding Veil
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
You can order samples of our tulle and lace of your choice here
Any cancellations must be notified within 2 hours of ordering and refunds will be subject to admin fees and taxes.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and selected hair accessories and includes complimentary gift wrapping. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered/Express post.
Selected hair accessories/jewellery sets, garter and ring cushion orders within Ireland will be sent free of charge in a large envelope by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service. Standard Post does not include a tracking ID. If you need your order urgently or would prefer to have a tracked package, please select the shipping upgrade option and we’ll send your item by Registered Post with complimentary gift wrapping (gift wrapping service excludes ring cushions). Kindly indicate in the order notes section at checkout if you need your order urgently and we’ll try our best to dispatch as soon as possible.
Samples of lace and tulle include free standard shipping.