Our Crystal Plain Edge Veil, luxurious bridal tulle finished with a raw edge and a scattering of crystals
- Our crystal plain edge veil comes attached to a clear plastic comb.
- Handmade to order in Ireland from soft classic English tulle.
- The crystals are available in clear and AB (Aurora Borealis). We usually put clear crystals on the white and pale ivory veils and AB crystals on the ivory and champagne. You can let us know in the notes section on the order page if you have a different preference.
- Available in a one tier style with a single layer of bridal tulle or a two tier, circle cut style with blusher that can be placed over your face during the ceremony. Simply choose your style in the options menu.
- For the two tier style, the blusher measures approximately 20″/50cm on the shorter veils and 31″/80cm on Chapel length and longer.
- The veil lengths listed are measured from the comb to the end of the veil. For the two tier, the blusher is not included in these finished lengths i.e: Cathedral length is 99″+ we add 31″ for the blusher.
- Our full length veils range from 79-118″/200-300cm wide to give ample fullness.
- You can also request custom shades to match your dress. Contact us for more details.
- We can make custom order, extra long veils to your requirements.
- View our Lustrous Pearls Plain Edge Veil for a touch of vintage glamour.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs.
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
You can order samples of our tulle and lace of your choice here
Any cancellations must be notified within 2 hours of ordering and refunds will be subject to admin fees and taxes.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and selected hair accessories and includes complimentary gift wrapping. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered/Express post.
Selected hair accessories/jewellery sets, garter and ring cushion orders within Ireland will be sent free of charge in a large envelope by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service. Standard Post does not include a tracking ID. If you need your order urgently or would prefer to have a tracked package, please select the shipping upgrade option and we’ll send your item by Registered Post with complimentary gift wrapping (gift wrapping service excludes ring cushions). Kindly indicate in the order notes section at checkout if you need your order urgently and we’ll try our best to dispatch as soon as possible.
Samples of lace and tulle include free standard shipping.