Our Pearl Stitched Edge Veil, luxurious bridal tulle finished with a subtle stitched edge and a generous sprinkle of Pearls. Effortlessly enhances either a plain or lace gown.
- The stitched edge provides some subtle definition, keeping the focus on you. Let your gown make the statement with our stunningly demure Classic collection.
- Available in a one tier style with a single layer of classic bridal tulle or 1950’s style, two tier with blusher that can be placed over your face during the ceremony. This two tier style is fully gathered into the comb at the sides to accentuate the stitched edge. Simply choose your style in the options menu. If you would prefer a circle cut style as pictured in our Two Tier Pearl Plain Edge Veil then just let us know in the order notes section at checkout.
- Shown in the picture is our two tier style pearl stitched edge veil with ivory tulle in shoulder length.
- The pearls are arranged in a random starburst pattern, more intense at the top and then scatters out towards the end of the veil. The pearls on the blusher are backed to give a whole pearl effect when worn either way.
- For the two tier option, the blusher measures approximately 50cm on the shorter veils and 80cm on Chapel and longer.
- The veil lengths listed are measured from the comb to the end of the veil. For the two tier, the blusher is not included in these finished lengths i.e: Cathedral length is 99″+ we add 31″ for the blusher.
- Our full length veils range from 79-118″/200-300cm wide to give ample fullness.
- Handmade to order in Ireland using only the highest quality English tulle and finished with your choice of accents.
- We can also make this Pearl Stitched Edge Veil in as long a length as you require.
- Available in a selection of colours, you can also request custom shades to match your dress. Please feel free to contact us to customise any of the above specifications to your preference.
- View our Swarovski Crystal Plain Edge Veil for an added touch of sparkle.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
You can order samples of our tulle and lace of your choice here
Any cancellations must be notified within 2 hours of ordering and refunds will be subject to admin fees and taxes.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and selected hair accessories and includes complimentary gift wrapping. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered/Express post.
Selected hair accessories/jewellery sets, garter and ring cushion orders within Ireland will be sent free of charge in a large envelope by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service. Standard Post does not include a tracking ID. If you need your order urgently or would prefer to have a tracked package, please select the shipping upgrade option and we’ll send your item by Registered Post with complimentary gift wrapping (gift wrapping service excludes ring cushions). Kindly indicate in the order notes section at checkout if you need your order urgently and we’ll try our best to dispatch as soon as possible.
Samples of lace and tulle include free standard shipping.