Our Embellished Bridal Veil : A beautiful, single tier bridal veil, circle cut to give an airy and delicate look. This sheer look wedding veil is perfect for adding embellishments like crystals and pearls.
- Choose your preferred finish :Pearls – A scattering of ivory half pearls
Crystals- A scattering of diamante crystals
Pearls & Crystals – A scattering of pearls and crystals
- Available tulle colours are White, Pale Ivory, Ivory, Champagne and Blush. Please note that if choosing white tulle with pearls, the pearls will be ivory.
- The crystals are available in clear and AB (Aurora Borealis). We usually put clear crystals on the white and pale ivory veils and AB crystals on the ivory and champagne. You can let us know in the notes section on the order page if you have a different preference.
- The pattern of the embellishment is random and becomes more scattered towards the end of the veil.
- Shown in the photos is the Pearls option. Choose the Mixed Pearls & Crystals option and we’ll add crystals to the scattering of pearls pattern as seen in the photos.
- Lightly gathered into a 10cm / 4″ wide, metal comb which can be secured in place with bobby pins. If you would prefer your veil attached to a clear plastic comb, just note your preference in the message section when you place your order.
- Your veil will be handmade to order in Ireland so if you have any custom lengths or style in mind, just send us a message.
- Click to view our Lustrous Pearls Plain Edge Veil available in both a single tier and a two tier style.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to keep updated with our new designs.
All of our veils are custom made for each order, therefore we do not accept returns or exchanges on this item. Kindly ensure the veil length is the correct measurement before ordering and contact your bridal assistant if in doubt. Ask for a suitable measurement in inches or centimetres as veil length names, ie: cathedral, can vary depending on supplier.
You can order samples of our tulle and lace of your choice here
Any cancellations must be notified within 2 hours of ordering and refunds will be subject to admin fees and taxes.
Our processing time for most of our items is 3-5 business days unless otherwise stated. Items marked “Available on backorder” may take up to 5 weeks for delivery. If your order contains both backordered and in stock items, we will send it to you when all products are in stock. Please contact us with any queries.
Delivery will be by An Post Registered for all of our veils, belts and selected hair accessories and includes complimentary gift wrapping. This is a tracked parcel service so a signature may be required and it is usually next day delivery within Ireland. International shipping has been shown to take around 7-10 business days. All items shipped internationally will be sent by Registered/Express post.
Selected hair accessories/jewellery sets, garter and ring cushion orders within Ireland will be sent free of charge in a large envelope by Standard Post, 1-2 business days but may take up to 2 weeks in peak season or in times of interrupted postal service. Standard Post does not include a tracking ID. If you need your order urgently or would prefer to have a tracked package, please select the shipping upgrade option and we’ll send your item by Registered Post with complimentary gift wrapping (gift wrapping service excludes ring cushions). Kindly indicate in the order notes section at checkout if you need your order urgently and we’ll try our best to dispatch as soon as possible.
Samples of lace and tulle include free standard shipping.
Joanne McGrath (verified owner) –
The Team there, in particular Natalie were excellent to deal with. I would recommend to all Brides 🙂